Thursday, August 06, 2009

I have been told that many times that I need to update my blog. I'm the worst when it comes to this. I guess I just feel like my life isn't that exciting so why would anyone want to read about it and see pictures of me. Well I'm updating but sorry no pictures. I don't really have any new ones but I promise I will in a few weeks after the wedding. Its been crazy around here. Those who have planned a wedding before will understand. I work full time and when I have any free time I'm wedding planning and if there's any free time left after that I'm hanging out with DJ or I'm sleeping. The good news is I am almost done! Yeah!!! I just have a few things to tie up and then I get to relax and just hang out until a day or 2 before then I'm sure I will start panic mode. Anyone who wants to come is more than welcome. If you didn't get your invitation by now let me know we had some address mix ups so I'll get you out a new one. We're having it at Wadley Farms in Lindon. If you want to see what it looks like they have a website. Its wadleyfarms.com. Again anyone who wants to come is more than welcome just check out their website and get the address and directions. Its from 12pm-2pm Saturday August 22.

2 comments:

riggs family said...

I got your invitation, your pic's turned out really cute!!! Good luck in the last few weeks, I hope that you don't stress to much! It will turn out great. Excited to see pics when it's all said and done. Wish we could be there to see it!

Clay and Kayde said...

I wanna see wedding pics