Sunday, June 29, 2008

I baby sat Brandon Tayler and Bjorn the other day. It was a lot easier than I thought it was going to be, however i did only spend a few hours with them. Im sure if I was with them all the time it wouldn't be so easy We had lots of fun playing outside and with the dogs.
I picked them all a rose and then Huck ate them. (the roses not the kids)
Here's Tayler running around the yard. She loves the dogs the most. She kept going over to the fence and talking to our neighbor and her dog. She's so CUTE!!!
Here's the boys digging in the dirt. When their moms came to pick them up they had lots of dirt under their finger nails. Sorry!


3 comments:

kb4apples said...

Boys are made of part dirt, so they need to dig around in the dirt every day or they wouldn't grow.

kb4apples said...

Great pictures!!!

Jenny said...

I want to go to Hawwy's house!